Brill Razorcut 33 Manual Push Reel Lawn Mower
Free Ground Shipping
(lower 48 states only)
The Brill Razorcut is not your father's lawnmower! The Brill Razorcut 33 is a reel mower that delivers clean cut grass and works entirely on muscle power. Precision
engineered in Germany, this push mower features a 13.2 inch (33 cm) cutting width,
5 flame hardened cutting blades
, 8 inch wheels and maintenance free sealed bearings
. The Brill Razorcut is also designed be a third of the weight of a the average
Weighing only 15 pounds, the Brill 33 is so light that it can be carried in one hand.
Thus, the ultra-light Brill Razor Cut 33 is easy to push up hills and across bumps in your yard. Because of the innovated blade design, this mower is quiet - it can be used early in the morning without disturbing your family. Reel mowers deliver a cleaner cut to the grass, promoting healthier, lusher growth while at the same time providing a great way to burn calories.
The Brill Razorcut 33 is an environmentally friendly alternative to gas mowers and electric mowers. It is a great way to cut your gas bill while also improving the air
quality in your yard and eliminating gas spills. Since the lightweight Brill uses less metal than other mowers, it also has a lower carbon footprint. There are no cords to get tangled in, and no toxic batteries to dispose of.
If you have a small lawn, want to save on gas and avoid messing with batteries,
while making a conscious choice for the environment, then get the Brill Razorcut 33
The way Brill mower blades are designed, they will go a decade or before needing to be sharpened. With a cutting height of 14-45 cm (0.7-1.8 inches), the Brill mowers are not recommended for Bermuda, St. Augustine or Zoysia grasses, which are more prominent in the southern half of the Unites States.
These mowers are also very light, with the Razorcut 33 weighing only 15 pounds.
Brill Razorcut 33 Specifications
- Cutting Width: 33 cm (13.2 inches)
- Cutting height: 14-45 cm (0.7 inches to 1.8 inches) - Great for that golf course look
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Wheel diameter: 8 inches
- Frame: ergonomically shaped with foam rubber handle
- Silent cut design.
- 5 flame hardened, welded steel blades
- Sealed bearings
- Dry powder coated metal surfaces.
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
The Razorcut has an easily adjustable cutting height from 15mm to 45mm (0.7 inches to 1.8 inches
|| Heat treated cylinder blades insure precise cuts
1. Because of their design, manual reel mowers don't cut tall weeds well, they however are excellent on grass. The reel will roll over tall weeds and dandelions without cutting much. So reel mowers are not suitable to mow a vacant lot, but they'll do superbly with a grass lawn.
2. If you don't mow weekly, it's going to be much harder to push. Even gas mowers get mowers get bogged when mowing grass that hasn't been cut in weeks. Tt's like that with a reel mowers, except you're the motor. Because reel mowers provide good exercise, you can make mowing the lawn part of a weekly exercise routine.
Brill mowers are lightweight, which makes them perfect for most types of grass. However, a few thicker grasses will typically pose problems for Brill mowers. If you have St Augustine grass, Zoysia, or Bermuda
, then you should consider something like the Scotts 2000-20
reel mower instead, which does fine with those types of grasses.